Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My last post may have been a little extreme. It was just one of those nights. People warned me that moving to Provo wouldn't be easy but I guess I just really had no idea what I was getting myself into. This town is a whole new world. I really am just one baby fish is a huge sea. Although I will say... After many upset nights and uncomfortable introductions I have worked my toes into this little town. I definitely have work to do, but for now I feel pretty good.

How about a brief synopsis shall we?

A few words. Lots of pictures. My Utah life thus far. 

1. My bestie got married. August 22. 2012. Single handedly one of the most beautiful days of my life. Mariah and Benson were made for each other. They are perfect. I love them. 





2. My darling roomies/besties and I went to Lake Powell with some of our ward to watch conference. Talk about a good time. Can I go back?

The moment when I got up on the wake board has got to be one of the most exhilarating times of my whole life. I was so incredibly happy.


omg.... bestiessss.

Photo cred: Scott Knudson (he's kinda cool)

Only the best ward in Provo.


3. I left early with two of my roommates Holly and Hayley so that we could attend the Sunday afternoon session of conference in Salt Lake. Pash and I weren't supposed to go but last minute Mariah gave us two tickets. So grateful for that. What an amazing day that was. I love conference.

Arn't they the cutest? I love them.


4. My baby sister Madalyn Mae turned 17 on October 13th. Can we all take a moment for this little bundle of love? She is getting old. I am excited for her but... I think I would rather she just slow it down a little bit. Love you babygirl. You rock my world. I could not ask for a better sister and friend. You are incredible.






5. I went to a huge Halloween dance party "HallowFunkaWeen" with my roomies and some good friends. We had a blast. I could definitely go without all the skanky costumes and the nasty dance moves BUT I was in great company and we made our own fun. I had a blast.

Scott Knudson: Dead Mouse
 Pasha, Holly, and I.
"I LIKE DOING HOODRAT STUFF WITH MY FRIENDS"



oh sorry bout it. killin it.

We like to have a good time. 


If there is one thing this guy is good at... it is Gangnam Style...

 Mr. Keith Allen. I adore him. Such a great friend.

THE GROOPIES. 





Ladies and Gents, that is all.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment