Sunday, May 6, 2012

This weekend was rockin!

Typically a weekend comes and a weekend goes and nothing too exciting happens. This weekend was the exception. I had a such a blast with all my friends. Except now, I am dreading work tomorrow. Although I have the greatest job. I don't even know how I scored it. I'm one lucky son of a gun.

So, usually I work on Fridays. Typically from 7-5. All day long. This Friday was different. The family was out of town, which means I get the day off. Boo-ya. Days off = endless possibilities. This day was so much fun.


My little Pashstar and I spent the entire day together. This is normal. Very normal. But today was extra great. Because we got to spend it with some of my fun friends as well.


These are some of my uber cool friends. Except we look like possessed aliens or something. iPhone cameras.

At the end of this wonderful night... I got to skype two of my favorite boys. Mr. Wesley Monahan & Mr. Daniel Whitlock. They really are some of the studliest boys I know. I wish I had a picture of this. I have lots of videos... but I will spare them the embarrassment.



Then. Saturday came. That was another fabulous day. I went to a Cinco de Mayo pool party with my friend Christopher, and some of his buddies from school. I ate too much food. It's okay though because the company was fabulous. Such a funny group of people. I sure did enjoy myself. That evening, I saw the Avengers. That's Pashstar (pic 1) and (pic 2) Mr. Stark himself... aka:Keith Allen. It was a splendid movie. Makes me wanna be a ninja.

Keith is one of my pretty good friends here in Fort Worth. Except he is leaving next week to move back to Utah. Makes me really sad, thinking that I won't be able to hang out with him anymore... but I am happy for him. He is excited. And he is doing great things with his life which is wonderful. He and I served at FHE leaders together and we had some really good times together. You rock Keithster.

Then Sunday came. And again, it was a really great day. Church was wonderful. Fast Sunday is always so nice. I love hearing other people's testimonies. Pash and I made this super delicious dinner and had some handsome boys over to eat and watch the CES devotional. We made a roast, with potatoes and carrots, rolls, and homeade cookies. One day someone will want to marry us cause of our super cool skills. One day.

P.s. Devotional was really good. Elder Jensen is such a great man. Just in case you missed it... there is a link below! I hope your weekend was fabulous too!
http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/ces-devotionals/2012/05?lang=eng&pid=738917358001&pkey=AQ~~,AAAAmBrDwtE~,_58lK-P1xvJ5WTHbRnmdONkYkAiPKoal

No comments:

Post a Comment