Friday, August 31, 2012

dang good.

My life is so good. So dang good.

Today I got a FREE scalp treatment. Also known as: "a little bit of heaven". They clean your whole scalp and then massage your head for T.E.N. minutes. Yes, I know... heaven. Did I mention it was free? Shwing! And, since I was feeling so good afterwards,  I completely forgot that I was even upset at the Paul Mitchell lady for not sending in my papers. And now im super over it cause it was hours ago. I highly recommend everyone trying this scalp treatment thing. You really can't go wrong. 

So at this point, my day has been pretty fantastic. Nothing to complain about. (Except for maybe being a wee bit bored at some points. But, I am sure I will wish I had that free time once it is gone...so, I'll just be grateful.) And, to top off this already great day... It's Game day! First home BYU game of the season. BYU vs. Washington State. And don't you worry... I got the sports pass, so I plan on attending very regularly. Who knew I would ever enjoy a football game?  Can't say I wasn't a little confused here and there... but, overall it was a success. I am feeling rather confident in my football understanding abilities. I went with Zacky, Pash Star, and Paul (Pasha's man). It was good times. We got some delish mexi food afterwards.. which I am now regretting. So typical.










Anyway. I am not really one for writing about what I did during the day... but, I am just so happy right now. I don't really have a ton of friends yet, or much to do during the day, but I love where I am. I love what is coming up in my life. I really couldn't be more excited to start school and get started on creating a great career for myself. 

Lastly... "That the Lost May Be Found" by: Elder M. Russell Ballard is such a great talk. If you watched last conference, than you probably know what I am talking about. I love rereading conference talks. They always have the most perfect words that you were searching to find. I loved this talk tonight. I know I say this all the time... but, I still feel like I don't say it enough, I am so grateful for the gospel. I really can not picture my life without it. I don't want to. It is the sole reason for my happiness and success. It is truly incredible what a difference it makes in my life. What more could we possibly ask for? We have been blessed with the fullness of the gospel. Jesus Christ died for me. He made all of this possible for me. And he is awaiting my return. By that time, I will have a husband and a family of my own. Oh, the joys life has to come. I am so grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment