Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I loved today.

Raise your hand if you have the greatest fam! -hand raised- Can I get an Amen?

Since I sorta crashed my car, my parents helped me move my butt to Utah. They picked me up from Texas.. drove me to Oklahoma, I flew to Utah, and a week later they drove all my crap to me. I have more crap than any 20 year old girl should ever have. whoopsie. They arrived yesterday. It only took them like a million hours to get here. (troopers...) Oh, and they brought my cute big/younger brother with them.

{Let's have a few words about Mason, shall we? This boy, I adore. He is the sweetest, most gentleman guy I know. Guys... take notes. AND He just got his mission call. He is serving in the Tacoma, Washington mission! Those people are so lucky. They are about to get one amazing dude. We had so much fun yesterday shopping for all of his mission things. When I say all, I am not kidding. That boy will be so set. And looking sharp I might add. I am so glad we god so spend a couple days together. Love you kid.}

To top off the fun I had with most of my fam... my mom took me for a little "back to school" shopping. I am more of a colorful clothing kinda girl. When I say that I mean, I own THREE black shirts. Just three. And for the next 13 months I am required to wear all black. Just black. So drab. Three shirts over and over and over? Yikes. Thank heavens for moms who put together cute outfits. I think I am ready for school. Although everything is black, I am so excited about my new goth wardrobe. (mostly because I got black spiked boots. siiickkk)

Anyway.

I miss my mom already. Come back? Please? I don't really have friends yet. Oh brother. Wish me luck this week. Should be interesting.

Until next time. Adios Amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment